Thursday 23 November 2017

Craft Life

Hi Crafters.  I wanted to share a little with you about my crafting journey.

I originally got into paper crafting about twelve to thirteen years ago, doing scrapbook layouts and cards that looked like this.  My photography work has improved a bit since then thank goodness lol


Over time I learned new techniques (thank you Youtube posters) and my card making started to improve a bit.


After a few years I started feeling a bit limited by cards as I wanted to go more 3D and I started to decorate boxes.


I was in my element for quite a while I can tell you. Working with 3D projects meant learning new skills and taking my crafting further than I had imagined at the start of my journey, but I still wanted more.  It was about this time that I discovered mixed media and started playing with canvas.


There were some serious "Girl what were you thinking?" makes, but I kept going because inky or paint covered fingers are my happy place.

I keep coming back to paper crafting though.


I love being a Stampin' Up demonstrator.  There are so many quality products to play with and I am looking forward to seeing where it takes me next in my crafting journey.


Thanks for visiting.

See you soon with my next make.

Ny x

2 comments:

  1. Love the new look Ny xxx looking forward to more of your posts xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have so much planned. I'm just getting organised so that I can show you all x

      Delete