Monday 8 January 2018

Birthday list

Hello Stashers.  I have a new favourite stamp set and I wanted to share a a card that I made with it with you all.

Birthday wit - 145753

I some times struggle as I don't have a lot of sentiment stamps (or I didn't until recently).  With this stamp set I don't need to look for a focal point AND a sentiment, because this stamp set is big enough to have that all in one.  The sentiment IS the focal point.


I have made two slight variations on the same card.  If you would like to see how it was made, check out this video.


It's a fun card to make and perfect for bulk making cards.  The witty sentiment is perfect for any fussy eaters that you might know 😀

I have used bright colours, but if you use a different colour way to make this card.  I would love to see what you used.

Thanks for stopping by.  I have an idea for a 3D project, so I am off to see if I have every thing I need to make it.

Catch up with you all soon.

Ny x


No comments:

Post a Comment