Monday 15 January 2018

Birthday wit stamps

Hello to you all.

Hands up if you like quirky or funny cards.  I do 🙌 and that is why I love the Birthday wit stamp set - 145753


Last week I showed you a tutorial to make the first of three cards that I have made using it.  You can find that post here.


For this card I used Real Red - 106578 Basic Black - 121688 and Whisper White - 106549  The ink that I used is Bermuda Bay - 131171  I love that bright pop of colour that Real Red gives.  As the name suggests, this is a real red.  It's not orangey or slightly pink, it's a proper red.

I forgot to take a picture, but inside this card it says "You're welcome"


For this card I used Real Red - 106578 Basic Black - 121688 Whisper White - 106549 and Daffodil Delight - 121680 card stock.  Both the ribbon (lemon lime twist mini striped ribbon - 145611) and the Tutti Fruitti adhesive backed sequins - 145609  are from the new Spring/Summer catalogue.


This card is a center step card.  They are very easy to make and I will be doing a tutorial on how to make this sort of card very soon.  The toucan on this card is from the Bird Banter stamp set - 145852  Please excuse my colouring.  It has been a while.


Don't forget, there is now a monthly challenge on this blog.  You can find the button that takes you to it in the side bar.  I'm looking forward to seeing every ones makes.  You can enter directly on the blog post or via the Facebook group The Stampin' Stashers

I have about three projects on the go right now, so I am off to try to get one of them finished.  Happy crafting to you all and thanks for stopping by.

Ny x

No comments:

Post a Comment