Wednesday 3 January 2018

Sale-A-Brate good times

Good morning it's January 3rd and FINALLY I can share the new Spring/Summer catalogue with you.

Click here to take a look

The new catalogue is jam packed full of new stamps, kits, dies, embellishments and of course, new DSP.  Over the coming weeks, I will be sharing pictures of the products and samples of what can be made with them.

Now if that isn't enough to tempt you to take a look Sale-A-Bration 2018 starts today as well.


For every £45 that you spend you will be able to chose a level 1 free gift and if you are spending £90 or more (This could be an order from you AND your friends that you organise) you will be able to chose a level 2 free gift believe me, they are worth having.  

Click here to see the level 1 gifts and here to see the level 2 gifts.

Check out this video to see just some of the new items.  At the end of the video I show you both of the level 2 gifts.


I'm so excited to share all of this with you. 

If you haven't already, please follow my blog to stay up to date on all of the news as it comes in.  If you are a new customer to Stampin' up, please chose me as your demo.  You can find out how here.

I have a number of tutorials planned for this year and new challenges.  This year is already off to a flying start and I can't wait to show you what I have been making.

Enough from me.  Enjoy the new catalogue 😁

Ny x



No comments:

Post a Comment