Tuesday 12 December 2017

7 weeks of Christmas part 1

Hi Stashers,  I hope you are all managing to stay warm now that the weather has turned so cold.

I'm playing catch up, so today I would like share with you part of a collaboration that I have been doing with my friend and upline Tina (Ivory Moon).

Every week for seven weeks, Tina and I are sharing videos (Tina is doing hers live) showing you how to make a Christmas card or project.

Now I am behind on my blogging so I will be posting the first four videos over the next few days.


This is my first project featuring the Paisley framelit dies - 141849 
Check out the video below to see how it was made and what else I used.


This was a fun make as I really wanted to show that just about any of the die sets could be Christmasy if you thought about it.  I love how the flower in the middle turned out.  I can see me using that flower in different colours on other projects 😊

Thank you for stopping by.  I will be posting week two of the 7 weeks of Christmas tomorrow.

Please follow this blog so that you can see all of the new posts as they happen.

Catch up with you all soon.

Ny x


No comments:

Post a Comment