Friday 13 October 2017

A little bit of what you fancy

Hi Crafters,

Some times a little bit of what you fancy does you good and for me today that was a fancy fold card.


For this card I worked mostly with the Eastern Palace suite.  All of the designer papers that were used are from Eastern Palace as is the tranquil tide cardstock.


I wanted a pop of colour in the middle, so I went for Berry burst which is from the In color 2017-2019 collection. 


I just had to have a play with the Eastern gold vinyl stickers.  This is a really easy card to make and it folds flat for posting.  I made mine to fit into a 6x6 envelope, but you could make taller or bigger versions.

Items used:

Eastern Palace designer series paper - 144147
Tranquil tide A4 cardstock - 144252
Berry burst A4 cardstock - 144249
Eastern gold vinyl stickers - 144150
Thankful thoughts clear mount stamp set - 141522
Elegant eggplant stampin' pad - 126969

Thanks for stopping by

Ny x

No comments:

Post a Comment