Friday 20 October 2017

Playing with paisley

Hello Crafters.
Today I had some play time and I decided to have my first play with the Paisleys and Posies stamp set and the Paisley framlits dies.


I decided to work with Cherry cobbler, Crushed curry and Elegant eggplant which are all colours in the regal collection.  The colours are so rich and work so well together.


I started by creating a card blank using the crushed curry.  I then took a piece of cherry cobbler and die cut three of the leafy fan shape design, making sure to keep the bits that I cut out.

I then created my background using  various stamps from the  Paisleys and Posies stamp set using a cherry cobbler Stampin' write marker to ink my stamps.  They are very juicy, so embossing using these pens should be a dream.  I'm looking forward to trying that out.

I then adhered my cherry cobbler background onto my card blank.

I stamped Blessed on to an off cut of crushed curry using an elegant eggplant Stampin' write marker to ink my stamp.  I had to mask off part of the stamp to do this.  I matted the crushed curry sentiment onto a piece of cherry cobbler and then double matted on to a piece of elegant eggplant and adhered the sentiment to my card using foam adhesive strips.


I die cut three of the leafy fan shape designs from a piece of elegant eggplant, again keeping all of the bits that were cut out and glued them into place in the apertures I had created in the cherry cobbler background.  I finished off by adding some of the cherry cobbler cut outs and some rhinestones that match the card.

I hope you like it

Thanks for stopping by.

Ny x

Shopping list
Elegant eggplant A4 Cardstock - 108614
Cherry cobbler A4 Cardstock - 121681
Crushed curry A4 Cardstock - 131288
Paisleys and posies stamp set - 142196
Paisley framelits dies - 141849
Regal Stampin' Write markers - 131262
Foam adhesive strips - 141825

No comments:

Post a Comment