Wednesday 20 December 2017

7 weeks of Christmas parts 5 & 6

Hi Stashers.  I have another two cards to share  with you today.

This first card was totally unplanned.  I grabbed an arm load of stuff and had a play.  Check out this video to see how this card was made.


I love crafting like this, just grabbing a few things and seeing how the project turns out.


I'm not good at simple cards.  I keep wanting to add more stuff to fill in the spaces, but I managed it with this double Z fold card.


I chose Very vanilla - 106550 and Berry burst - 144249 card stock for this card along with the berry burst ink pad - 144083.

Double Z fold cards are super easy to make, they just look complicated.  They are a quick make too once you know what you are doing, so you can make something wow in no time at all.

I think of all of the colour combos that I have used for Christmas cards this year, this is my favorite.

I have one more card to share with you, which I will post tomorrow.  I hope you are all managing to stay warm (it's very cold here in the UK at the moment) and toasty.

Thanks for stopping by.

Ny x

No comments:

Post a Comment