Tuesday 19 December 2017

7 weeks of Christmas parts 3 & 4

Good morning Stashers.  Things have been so busy in the run up to Christmas that I am behind on my blogging and I have so much to share with you.


For this first card I used the Hometown greetings edgelit dies - 144671 to make reusable stencils.  Watch the video below to find out how this card was created.


There are so many dies that you can do this with and this is just one of my favourites.  If you cut off the snowmen and trees, this card would work for a new home card and so much more throughout the year.

I used Smoky slate - 131291 to make the card base and Berry burst - 144249 for that pop of colour.

When you are making stencils this way, it's not just the die cut that can be used.  Take a look at the negative space (the card that you cut your die from), can that be used?  A lot of the time it can.


For the fourth card in this series, I used the Color theory suite.  The Memories and more card pack - 144210 is choc full of cards that allow you to make greeting cards quickly and easily.  I used three in on this card along with some of the Color theory designer paper - 144193.

Such a simple card to make but oh so effective and you could dress it up with all sorts of embellishments.

I have already started making samples to show you featuring products that will be available from January 3rd.  I can't wait to show you.

Please follow my blog so that you don't miss out on what is coming next.

If you haven't already, then subscribe to my youtube channel and join my group on Facebook.  You can find the links to both in the side bar.

Happy crafting every one.  Thanks for popping by.

Ny x

No comments:

Post a Comment