Thursday 21 December 2017

7 weeks of Christmas

Good morning Stashers.  Welcome to the final instalment of 7 weeks of Christmas.

For this last card I have made a diamond fold/spring fold card.  These are quick and easy to make and depending on how you dress them up, you can make them look really fancy or simple and effective.


For this card I used Very Vanilla card stock - 106550  and some DSP from the Eastern Palace suite - 144147 and finished off with an Eastern gold vinyl sticker - 144150 from the same suite.


If you would like to see how it is made, check out the video above.

We have a new catalogue that goes live on January 3rd, so I have been busy making samples to show you from one of the new stamps sets.  I have been using a lot of bright colours, which any one who knows me will tell you, this is not the norm lol.

There are lots of special offers coming up.  I can't wait to share them with you, but if you are looking for a last minute crafty deal, remember to check out the Year end sales event.  There is a link in the side bar.  Also the Clearance rack has been refreshed.  Prices start as low as £1.30 and there are loads of bargains to be found there as well.  When ordering, please chose me as your demo.  You can find out how by clicking "Your personal shopper"

If you haven't already, please follow my blog so that you can stay up to date with what is going on and the new tutorials that I hope to share with you.

Thanks for stopping by 😊

Ny x

No comments:

Post a Comment